- It’s a big night at The 808 anytime The Nature Boy is on RAW but his promo tonight with HHH was fantastic. I was looking forward to FastLane and WrestleMania just to get to see Sting again and finally see him in the WWE for nostalgia stake, but tonight gave me an actually compelling reason to do so. HHH setting the stage of WWE vs. WCW was outstanding. Intense HHH with a purpose is compelling television. When HHH turns it on in his promos, even now, there isn’t a wrestler on the roster that can hit his level.
- Can we talk about Paige’s pre-match routine here for a second? What the hell was she doing tonight? She is 5 minutes before a nationally televised match on RAW and is completely naked in the locker room? That seems a little irresponsible. I know the WWE Network finally got over 1 million subscribers recently but if you want to keep that number increasing let’s get a crew on this to figure out what the hell Paige does before matches.
- I can’t believe we are in WrestleMania season and the biggest storyline in the company is prominently featuring Kane and Big Show. I’m actually liking the back-and-forth between Reigns and Bryan so far but it really is hard to get too excited for too much heading into any of these matches. I’m hoping this cleans itself up a little bit after FastLane passes but its been a little bit of a grind getting there with these two guys being the main foils.
- Dolph Ziggler’s line to Seth Rollins about having a bad Valentine’s Day was great.
- I realize many real-life rules and regulations don’t apply in the WWE Universe but I’m not sure how that Wade Barrett signature holds up on an actual contract.
- Our students have Iowa Assessments this week in school. They are roughly as excited to take those tests all week as I am to see Sheamus return.
- I don’t care if only 8% of the arena cheered for their reunion tonight, I’m pumped that I finally get to wear my Prime Time Players shirt I bought 10 days before the split up.
- Can’t believe there was a guy in the stands continually holding up a UCF flag and @TDilly10 didn’t retweet a picture of it at least three times tonight.