2015: 8 of 10
2014: 7 of 10
2013: 7 of 10
2012: 5 of 10
So I'd like to get a year where I go 10 for 10. As of now, it's looking like 7 of 10 or 8 of 10 is likely this year, but 10 for 10 is still in play. Here's a look at each one.
- I am through book one of the Hunger Games. Going to start book two next week after the 4th of July. Really looking forward to see how the Katniss/Gale/Peeta love triangle plays out.
- 59 so far. Should easily make this resolution. Played a total of 198 holes of individual golf and 18 holes of best ball. Did not count the best ball pars towards the 59.
- I signed up for Free Throw Shooting and Hot Shot this year in the 30-39 Male Division. I did win Gold in Hot Shot in 2013, the last time I participated in the Iowa Games. Unfortunately though, this year there appears to be more than two people registered like there was in 2013. I think we are at six contestants in both events. Hopefully most of them do not show up or get a semi-serious injury between now and July 16th.
- I have not watched any of these, I was hoping they would be on Netflix or Amazon Prime but I don't believe they are. Does anyone own any of these movies I could borrow?
- This update will be post 35 of the year. I'll hit this resolution easily now that The Three Count is rolling and taking the internet by storm.
- I think we are going to schedule this event for either Friday August 5th or Saturday August 6th. Whichever works better for people. Still looking for a couple more people to join, so if you want to come along let me know.
- I have hit 5 so far, all on the Bollmeyer Summer Movie Matinee Tour. Should have no trouble finishing this resolution either.
- Could be in trouble here. I'm only at 3 so far and not sure how to organize this. The three I have are from meeting the Winkels at Up-Down bar in Des Moines one night. I'll have another video game marathon sometime in July again this year but doubt I'll get 22 more people to stop by The 808. Will have to get creative here.
- I'll get this completed by the end of the year but I'm only through the first 14 matches. I started watching each match and writing a review of the match to post on this site but that started taking to long. So think I'm going to scrap that idea and just watch the matches.
- Another resolution I'm in danger of not reaching. I have my wife's old guitar to use and bought music to learn but haven't taken the initiative to start yet. I think maybe once school starts and I'm not coaching in the fall I'll try it. Hopefully it only takes two or three months for me to pick up and at least be able to play something. Video will be posted of course if I get this done.